Spa & Salon Staff and Management
TITLE: Salon Staff/AssistantManager/Manager
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Hotel Manager
Responsible for overall Salon operations, including; rendering services to passengers and crew, selling, requesting and keeping inventory of all beauty supplies and products in the salon. Must have full knowledge of different skin types, and proper treatment.
- Provide client consultation including booking appointments, answering inquiries and ensuring passengers and crew are satisfied with the services provided. Have complete knowledge of all facial treatments and massages, hair braiding, eyebrow and lip waxing along with pedicures, and manicures. Have excellent knowledge of the products for sale in the salon to assist the technician in selling the best products to potential clients.
- Promote the Beauty Salon to generate revenue for the company through flyer distribution, announcements, table set-up during embarkation, and a free 5- minute massage during the sail away party.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the beauty salon and it’s product inventories.
- Assist with the physical inventory counts as needed. Preparation of the voyage report, sales report and gratuities.
- Supervise the hairdresser and massage therapist by ensuring that their clients are satisfied with the services provided.
- Responsible for the sanitation of all equipment, maintaining inventory levels, and proper product display. Responsible for the safety and morale of their staff. Responsible for their area’s safety, cleanliness, operations.
TITLE: Salon Manager
- Attend all department meetings.
- Conduct department meetings.
- Mandatory attendance to all assigned shipboard drills and emergency activities.
- Create and implement ideas that will generate/increase revenue and/or reduce costs to the company.
- Performs related duties as required.
This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the shipboard employee occupying this position. Shipboard employees will be required to perform any other job related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship, in a 4/5* Hotel or in an Upscale Restaurant.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Accommodation Jobs (186)
- Beauty Jobs (68)
- Casino Jobs (40)
- Child Care Jobs (28)
- Deck Jobs (88)
- Engine Jobs (144)
- Entertainment Jobs (133)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (698)
- Guest Services Jobs (120)
- IT Jobs (8)
- Land Based Jobs (117)
- Management Jobs (61)
- Medical Jobs (27)
- Office Jobs (77)
- Photography Jobs (20)
- Retail Jobs (43)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (38)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (23)
- Other Jobs (16)