The Primary role of the Lighting Technician is to set up and run the lighting boards in the main theater and multiple lounges around the ship. You will be assisting with operating equipment for the evening’s Entertainment, as well as helping with daily shows and activities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- As Lighting Technician you will be assisting the Stage Manager with operating equipment for the daytime & evening’s Entertainment.
- You will be maintaining strict safety standards, facilitating special group requests and ensuring the Lighting boards are fully maintained.
- The Lighting Technician is expected to maintain and inspect all Lighting Equipment and to track all inventory in order to ensure that all supplies and equipment are available for each show.
- Basic design and the ability to program the Lighting boards are essential.
- You will NEED to be familiar with moving fixtures (rigs of around 100 movers).
- The running of GrandMA and GrandMA2, ETC and HOG.
- You will be required to run automated shows so there is time code and TC distribution to various devices.
- Basic knowledge of operating Pyrotechnics is a bonus, but not essential.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please include any additional information that you believe might help you during the hiring process.
- 2 written work references are required and/or your Last evaluation (if applicable)
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship, in a 4/5* Hotel or in an Upscale Restaurant.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Accommodation Jobs (185)
- Beauty Jobs (67)
- Casino Jobs (65)
- Child Care Jobs (32)
- Deck Jobs (108)
- Engine Jobs (185)
- Entertainment Jobs (186)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (786)
- Guest Services Jobs (112)
- IT Jobs (10)
- Land Based Jobs (154)
- Management Jobs (67)
- Medical Jobs (25)
- Office Jobs (79)
- Photography Jobs (32)
- Retail Jobs (54)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (56)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (26)
- Other Jobs (33)