Location: At Sea
Hours: 4 months on and 2 months off rotation.
Further Details: 3R Global are currently looking for a highly motivated, experienced and passionate IT Officer. It is a great opportunity to join one of the most well-renowned companies in the cruise industry.
What you will be doing:
- As IT Officer you will provide IT systems support, maintenance, and monitoring to always maintain optimal system performance and uptime.
- You will ensure security updates and anti-virus programs are kept current on Company-provided hardware and that appropriate user access and restrictions are maintained.
- As IT Officer you will perform software and hardware updates and replacements and implements new IT solutions as directed by the shore side IT department.
- You will effectively manage the on-board IT environment, organizing daily work schedules and prioritization of tasks.
- As IT Officer you will monitor daily backup processes to ensure integrity and assists in restores as necessary.
- You will maintain current inventory documentation of IT equipment on board and ensure sufficient working spares are in stock.
- As IT Officer you will consistently verify that the shipping and receiving of Company IT hardware is done in accordance with IT guidelines for proper tracking.
- You will ensure Company IT equipment is deployed as directed or securely stored and maintained in working order.
- As IT Officer you will regularly perform maintenance on IT equipment and Data Center equipment racks, and make basic repairs to equipment, scheduling technician repairs as needed.
- You will set up IT equipment for embarkation in a timely manner and assists with the transfer of data and all other IT functions associated with embarkation.
- As IT Officer you will respond to support requests in a timely manner, prioritizing to meet operational demands.
- You will provide prompt assistance and training for IT systems as needed
What you’ll need:
- As IT Officer you will need cruise ship experience.
- This is a 2 stripe position.
- As IT Officer you will need the ability to lead IT training sessions and mentor IT staff.
- You will need understanding of external and internal customer service, ability to provide support and assistance in accordance with Service Level Agreement expectations.
- You will have the motivation to excel in all aspects of job duties and responsibilities.
- You will have the ability to adapt and adjust to a variety of circumstances and prioritize duties and support appropriately.
- Furnished Living Accommodation
- Relatives travel
- Pension Scheme
- Loyalty and Recognition Awards
- 3 months off and 2 months on rotation.
For more information and/or to apply for the role please contact Jess Osborne on 02380 003330 or hidden link - please login
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship.
- Accommodation Jobs (204)
- Beauty Jobs (55)
- Casino Jobs (47)
- Child Care Jobs (24)
- Deck Jobs (97)
- Engine Jobs (138)
- Entertainment Jobs (126)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (785)
- Guest Services Jobs (87)
- IT Jobs (13)
- Land Based Jobs (125)
- Management Jobs (58)
- Medical Jobs (32)
- Office Jobs (79)
- Photography Jobs (19)
- Retail Jobs (43)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (31)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (21)
- Other Jobs (13)