PAYROLL SPECIALIST - Maternity leave contract
The chosen candidate will be welcomed in HR Administration&Planning, joining the team of Shoreside Personnel Administration, reporting to the Personnel Administration Manager.
Key responsibilities will include support in the monthly payroll process and in preparation of reports for Social Security and Tax Authorities.
Ideal for people who have:
- Labor law competences / Economic Degree or HR Administration experience
- previous experience in payroll
- strong skills in analytics
- team working and problem solving attitude
- have a good knowledge of office tools
- have a good knowledge of English (at least B2 level is required)
Location Italy, Genoa
Good knowledge of the English language is required.