Nurse for luxury VIP ocean going cruise ship
For our partner operating luxury VIP ocean going cruise ship rebuilt in 2010 with capacity of approximately 380 passengers, mainly British guests, we are looking for Nurse.
Terms and Conditions:
Offered monthly salary: USD 1,500
- Target Joining date: January 2018
- Duration of initial contract is 3 months, the first month is considered probationary. Contract may be further extended on board.
- In addition to the STCW requirements (i.e. Basic Safety, Crowd & Crisis, Designated Ship Security Duties) the Nurse must also hold current full registration and valid licensure and must be certified in Advanced life support such as ACLS, ALS or an equivalent.
- Must be vaccinated for Hepatitis B, seasonal influenza, and yellow fever.
- to be fluent in English,
- Following orders of ship's doctor.
- Assisting in sanitation matters
- Checking and filling up F.A boxes.
- Assisting pax. and crew which need medical care
- Following Company's circulars, Master Standing orders and Hotel Manager instructions.
- Is always in alert.
- During tendering embarkation is on shore side for any medical assistance
You will need valid STCW certificates to apply for this position. Find an STCW course near you.
- Accommodation Jobs (156)
- Beauty Jobs (54)
- Casino Jobs (43)
- Child Care Jobs (30)
- Deck Jobs (93)
- Engine Jobs (185)
- Entertainment Jobs (159)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (677)
- Guest Services Jobs (89)
- IT Jobs (13)
- Land Based Jobs (105)
- Management Jobs (48)
- Medical Jobs (27)
- Office Jobs (62)
- Photography Jobs (22)
- Retail Jobs (40)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (46)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (23)
- Other Jobs (25)