On behalf of our respectable Client (Prestigious European River Cruise Company), we are looking for following position for season 2018:
- Responsible for the entire kitchen area as well as all storage and cold storage rooms and the waste room according to Company standards
- Responsible for the professional preparation and presentation of daily meals on board according to the menu cycle and Company standards
- Responsible for guest satisfaction and the corresponding ratings
- Responsible for flawless cleanliness, order and compliance with the Company hygienic concept according to HAACP in the kitchen area, in all storage and cold storage rooms, in the waste room as well as regular general cleaning
- Responsible for dealing carefully with equipment, machines and cleaning agents
- Final responsibility for the daily collection of meal samples and their documentation
- Final responsibility for healthy and varied meals for the crew
- Final responsibility for the separation of waste in the galley area and contact person for nautical staff in disposal Active assistance in the kitchen and in the inventory management
- Co-creation of F&B activities and events on board
- Preparation of inventories and orders for the kitchen
- Acceptance and control of goods delivered for the kitchen as well as correct storage, incl. reporting obligation to the corporate staff
- Responsible for team building and team spirit in the kitchen (role model function)
- Fair and equal treatment towards all crew
- Managing, training and coaching the kitchen crew according to Company standards.
- Daily team briefing as well as working in of new crew
- Support and coaching for so-called "Aufsteiger" (crewmembers on their way to management positions), in consultation with the Corporate Chef
- Responsible for the manner and appearance of the kitchen crew, including dress code in spare time on board
- Responsible for the compliance with safety guidelines in the entire kitchen area
- Honest and open communication with the supervisors, equals, subordinates, the corporate staff as well as the head office in Basel, Belgium and Cyprus
- Competent human relations and cooperation with the cruise director as well as the navigation crew Professional and friendly guest service according to Company standards.
- Excellent management, organizational and communication skills
- Guest focused, stress resistant, calm under pressure, team player and with positive appearance
- Open minded and flexible with high social and inter-cultural competencies
- Excellent English skills (written & verbal), other languages are an advantage
- Must work independently, good computer skills
Additional tasks for all crew members:
- Assistance with the welcome of guests on the day of embarkation
- Participation in the crew show
- Assistance with the loading of goods and suitcases
- Keep crew mess and your own crew cabin clean
- Thorough execution of the safety role on board
Face to Face interview will be conducted on the first half January 2018, in Belgrade, Serbia.
Only short listed Candidates will receive invitation e-mail with precise details about the time and location.
There is a limited number of required positions only.
Applications without photo will not be taken in consideration.