URGENT and non-urgent openings for Youth Staff/Counselors
We are seeking on behalf of one of world’s biggest cruise line, Royal Caribbean & Celebrity Cruises, for qualified Youth Staff / Counselors. This is a great position for anyone with a passion for travel and working with children whilst travelling to some of world’s most exciting destinations and gaining valuable life and work experience.
Primary duties include:
- Youth Staff are responsible for ensuring the children on board have the holiday of a lifetime. You will be part of an energetic and dynamic team who provide a variety of fun games and activities for children up to the age of 17. You will deliver a wide variety of activities including drama activities, fun games, sports sessions, arts and crafts and play activities.
- Participates in embarkation and emergency procedures, directs and escorts guests to their staterooms
- Communicates with parents in a tactful and courteous manner
- Assist the Management in planning, organizing and implementing entertaining and educational programs
- Acts as a role model for the youth with regard to leadership, friendliness, diplomacy, honesty, fair play, sportsmanship and open-mindedness.
- All staff MUST comply with all company policies and procedures, along with all maritime rules and regulations.
- Execute additional job responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in education, recreation or related filed required
- Have a valid passport
- 3 years experience working with children up to the age of 17 required
- Experience working for youth groups, camps or YMCA type facilities preferred
Food & Accommodation
Transportation to and from the ship
Medical centre on board – free treatment if you are unwell or hurt
Opportunity for advancement
Ability to travel and see some amazing destinations
Meet people and make friends from all over the world
How to apply:
Send your up to date CV / Resume with a recent photo
1 Written work references is required
Please mention in your application how soon you are available to start work if hired and confirm you have a Bachelors Degree
If found qualified we will get back to you as soon as possible via e-mail, SKYPE and/or text message.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Accommodation Jobs (71)
- Beauty Jobs (54)
- Casino Jobs (19)
- Child Care Jobs (21)
- Deck Jobs (38)
- Engine Jobs (91)
- Entertainment Jobs (130)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (465)
- Guest Services Jobs (73)
- IT Jobs (5)
- Land Based Jobs (114)
- Management Jobs (28)
- Medical Jobs (10)
- Office Jobs (56)
- Photography Jobs (20)
- Retail Jobs (48)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (32)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (15)
- Other Jobs (16)