An Awesome Training Manager / L&D Manager Role Onboard a Really Fun Cruise Liner!
Hi and hope your day is going well.
Are you currently an L&D professional or T&D Manager looking for a new opportunity and adventure? Here is a really COOL role which will EXCITE you for sure! HAPPY READING.
I am delighted to introduce to you a brand new opportunity which is very exciting... thanks for looking, here are the details:
- Role: Training Manager
- Company: A FABULOUS 4* Cruise Liner!
- Website: On application
- Salary: $3400US per month worked TAX FREE!
- Berthing: Single cabin
- Reporting: To the on-board Hotel Manager
- Rotation: 6 months on and 2 months off (not paid in vacation time)
- Full JD: On application
- Required: You to fund a medical (circa £450UK), source and fund a US C1D visa ($162US) and a police check (£30).
- Start date: Soon!
YOU the BRILLIANT Training Manager
- You will be currently in a T&D role
- You will have experience of working in the HR function for a minimum of 2 years
- You will have a track record of facilitating training presentations including: Company orientation, Customer Service Skills, Train the Trainer, Leadership Development and more
- You will be savvy in the use of PowerPoint and also utilise other training methodology in your sessions.
- You will be working in a company with more than 150 people in the business.
- You will be happy to create a 5 minute training presentation to evidence your SUPER facilitation technique.
- You will have a SPARKLING personality and be able to WOW your delegates to ensure they leave the training session with additional skills and knowledge.
- You will present training sessions at least 3 times a week.
If this really great opportunity is for you and you match the requested work history and background for the role, please send me your up to date and professional CV. Kindly ensure it has all of your contact details clearly listed with the correct telephone numbers on too!
I am here to help should you have any questions and I look forward to supporting your application. Should you need to contact me at any time, please feel free.