Assistant Hotel Manager – River Cruises (Europe)
PEOPLECONQUEST – HR is recruting for one of our clients that is a International River Cruise Company located all around the world.
Job Position: Assistant Hotel Manager
Responsible for coordinating, supporting, and delivering an exceptional guest service for them travelers in accordance with the company standards, while contributing to a positive work environment.
- Practicing Company values
- Responsible for entire front desk area and gift shop and co-responsible for housekeeping department
- Organizing and conducting check-in and check-out
- Coordinating and supervising general administrative tasks for all departments
- Responsible for cost, revenue, and inventory administration
- Relieving Hotel Manager during his/her absence
- Handling and resolving travelers’ concerns
- Any other duties advised by Hotel Manager
- Hotel school diploma or basic education equivalent is preferred
- Minimum two years of experience in the field of desired position, preferably in a 4 or 5 star restaurant and/or hotel
- Cruise ship experience is a plus
- Proven leadership abilities and excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Fluency in English
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship, in a 4/5* Hotel or in an Upscale Restaurant.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.