Assistant Hotel Manager – River Cruises (Europe)
PEOPLECONQUEST – HR is recruting for one of our clients that is a International River Cruise Company located all around the world.
Job Position: Assistant Hotel Manager
Responsible for coordinating, supporting, and delivering an exceptional guest service for them travelers in accordance with the company standards, while contributing to a positive work environment.
- Practicing Company values
- Responsible for entire front desk area and gift shop and co-responsible for housekeeping department
- Organizing and conducting check-in and check-out
- Coordinating and supervising general administrative tasks for all departments
- Responsible for cost, revenue, and inventory administration
- Relieving Hotel Manager during his/her absence
- Handling and resolving travelers’ concerns
- Any other duties advised by Hotel Manager
- Hotel school diploma or basic education equivalent is preferred
- Minimum two years of experience in the field of desired position, preferably in a 4 or 5 star restaurant and/or hotel
- Cruise ship experience is a plus
- Proven leadership abilities and excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Fluency in English
The recruiter advertising this job can accept applicants only from Western Europe and Central Europe for this position.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship, in a 4/5* Hotel or in an Upscale Restaurant.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Accommodation Jobs (188)
- Beauty Jobs (69)
- Casino Jobs (41)
- Child Care Jobs (29)
- Deck Jobs (90)
- Engine Jobs (147)
- Entertainment Jobs (139)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (715)
- Guest Services Jobs (122)
- IT Jobs (8)
- Land Based Jobs (120)
- Management Jobs (62)
- Medical Jobs (26)
- Office Jobs (81)
- Photography Jobs (20)
- Retail Jobs (43)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (39)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (23)
- Other Jobs (15)