Expedition Fleet Corporate Chef
Category : * Select Type
Region : International
Country/Locale : Cruise Ship
Overview of Role:
The position of the Expedition Fleet Corporate Chef is overseeing the Galley operations on all Silversea Expedition Cruise ships, including the implementation of new menus and other Galley related matters, creating all menu packages for Charters & Incentives, maintaining the product quality and consistency and ensuring together with the on board Executive Chefs that Public Health standards and procedures as well as Food Safety standards and procedures are maintained and followed in all galleys on board.
When on board a vessel, the Expedition Fleet Corporate Chef liaises with the Hotel Director.
- Implementation of new menus and galley related standards as directed by the Director F&B Operations
- Development of new food concepts for the Expedition Fleet in collaboration with the Culinary Director and F&B Operations Director.
- Responsible in liaison with the on board Executive Chefs for maintaining standards Expedition fleet-wide as per F&B Manual with regards to all F&B related matters.
- Responsible in liaison with the on board Executive Chefs for the compliance with all Public Health related matters in the galleys as well as the implementation of new rules and regulations as per Silversea Cruises' Public Health Consultants.
- Responsible for creating and finalizing all menu packages for Charters & Incentives in collaboration with the respective Expedition fleet vessel. (All vessels are in charge of physically creating the menu packages with the on board DTP; menu packages will then be forwarded to the Expedition Fleet Corporate Chef and the Director F&B Operations)
- Responsible to liaise with the Special Services department with regards to all special diets and other special culinary requests of our guests.
- Organize in collaboration with the Director, F&B Operation all special events from the SSC Executive Management on the Expedition fleet.
- Organize in collaboration with the Director, F&B Operation all culinary events from SSC Sales & Marketing department on the Expedition fleet.
- Supporting/liaising with the Classic Fleet Corporate Chef and the shore side HR department for the recruiting and hiring of all senior Galley positions, including the positions of Chef de Partie, Sous Chef, Chef de Cuisine, Executive Sous Chef, Executive Chef and Butcher as well as Culinary Trainee.
- Liaise with the Silversea Procurement / Purchasing department in regards to the standard products on board the vessels.
- Close communication and liaison with the Classic Fleet Corporate Chef in all galley related matters.
- Accommodation Jobs (222)
- Beauty Jobs (64)
- Casino Jobs (53)
- Child Care Jobs (21)
- Deck Jobs (82)
- Engine Jobs (150)
- Entertainment Jobs (158)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (753)
- Guest Services Jobs (104)
- IT Jobs (13)
- Land Based Jobs (123)
- Management Jobs (55)
- Medical Jobs (28)
- Office Jobs (95)
- Photography Jobs (23)
- Retail Jobs (45)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (38)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (23)
- Other Jobs (27)