Chef de Partie (m/f)
We offer …
- an exciting working place on Europe’s main waterways.
- international teams.
- various duties and responsibilities.
- awesome career opportunities.
- Swiss social security system.
- have already gained some experience in the Galley department.
- love to work with international passengers.
- are a team player.
- love travelling.
- have a good command of the English and / or German language.
Visit our hidden link - please login now and get more information on live and work on board of a river cruise vessel!
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship, in a 4/5* Hotel or in an Upscale Restaurant.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.