Trunk Show Host
Paragon Couture Group is a fine jewelry design and manufacturing company based in New York. Our jewelry is exquisitely designed and handcrafted to fit the demographics of cruise passengers. Our Artisans handcraft outstanding Colored Stone and Diamond Jewelry in Fine Gold. Our collections are innovative and fresh with great sell through across various cruise lines.
We are in immediate need for Trunk show Hosts to conduct Fine Jewelry Trunk Shows on board cruise ships sailing around the world. The positions involve travel onboard high end cruise ships from 30 up to 120 consecutive days. While on board, the Trunk Show host will have the task of generating sales by promoting our brand through onboard seminars, special events, and promotions in coordination with the fine jewelry boutique manager and staff.
Please visit our Website for a comprehensive view of our brands.
- Candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in promoting and selling jewelry
- Experience managing jewelry inventory
- Experience living on Cruise ships for extended periods
- Valid Passport good for travel around the world with minimal Visa requirements
- Job references
- Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Base salary
- Commission based on sales
- Paid Travel Expenses
- On board accommodations
The Trunk Show host will have a variety of gemstone jewelry including Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Tanzanite, Alexandrite, as well as semi-precious stone jewelry within their collection onboard. In addition, there will be an outstanding collection of diamond, fancy colored diamond, and men’s jewelry to complement the collection.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.