Guest Relations Supervisor
Supervising the Guest Relations staff and ensuring Guest requests are efficiently handled and attended to in a courteous manner and, when situations arise, Guests are promptly provided with answers, alternatives and solutions to issues presented. Setting the tone and driving a culture of hospitality, respect, courtesy and total service mindedness in all Guest encounters. Acting as a liaison between subordinate staff, Asst. GRM, GRM and the onboard departments. Supervising, under the direction of the GRM, the Guest Relations Staff by monitoring and ensuring completion of their daily duties in accordance with Company standards. Maintaining a work environment that fosters the coaching, mentoring and development of subordinate staff in consensus with the GRM. Acting in compliance with all EveryTime Standards, Operational Procedures, Marine Hotel Regulations and Directives as they apply to the department. Complying with safety and environmental regulations as they apply to the position.
- Seeking only 5 star candiates with previous shipboard expereince in this role contact is 6 month on 2 month off
- College or University degree or equivalent experience in hospitality management, business administration or a related field
- International equivalent suffices
- Minimum 1 year supervisory experience within a Front Office/Hospitality Environment
- Multi-lingual ability preferred (Spanish, German or Dutch)
- The ability to work effectively and constructively across the organization both shipboard and corporate
- The ability to lead, motivate staff
- The ability to be flexible, decisive and quick thinking
- The ability to handle constantly changing priorities
- A genuine interest in working with and helping guests, the ability to handle complaints and deal with difficult situations.
- Must possess strong leadership and TEAM leadership skills
- Must possess strong organizational, multi-tasking and presentation skills
- Able to write and produce operational documentation
- Must possess IT skills: Working knowledge of computers, internet access, and the ability to navigate within a variety of software programs and internal onboard system/programs.