Internship At Hr Administration Department
Costa Crociere is seeking an intern to provide quality suppor to Internship at HR Administration Department
This is an excellent learning opportunity for a recent graduate to gain experience in a complex, multicultural and challenging business environment. The intern will play a strategic role in reaching the specific targets of the HR Administration department, following the strategy of Costa Crociere by contributing to the following activities:
Support to Payroll Shoreside office activities, specifically on:
- Attendance relevation system by Zucchetti
- Monitoring to software functionalities and rating of developments concerning the management of holidays
- Implementation of KPIs through HR Analytics tool
Management support to:
- Smart working project for the employees with particular attention on administrative practices and reflection on the attendances system
- Monitoring the progress of holiday disposal plan
- Management of administrative part of “Flexible benefits” projects.
- Support to the administrative practices and fiscal assistance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Economics or similar
- Good knowledge of English (B2 at least)
- Very good knowledge microsoft office (word, exel, power point ect ect)
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude
- Strong capability on working in a Team
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Costa Cruises is a leading Italian cruise line providing Italian style holidays for couples and families.
If you recognise yourself in the values that characterize the “Costa style”, if you left school with top grades or graduated with honours, if you think you can work well in a dynamic organization and you fluently speak a foreign language, send us your curriculum.