An Awesome Chief Purser With UK National Insurance
Good afternoon and hope you are well today!
I am delighted to be able to present a BRILLIANT opportunity for your review and thoughts. It's a REALLY AWESOME opening and here are the FAB bits:
- Role: Chief Purser
- With: A luxury boutique vessel
- Website: On application
- Salary: £47,500UK annual salary taxed with UK rates
- Rotation: 3 weeks on and 3 weeks off
- Start date: Very soon
- Required: You to have a British / UK National Insurance number already, valid STCW certificates (please see below) an ENG1 medical, living in the UK right now
- Reporting to: The Hotel Manager
- Role Overview: Looking after the front office team and supporting Guest service excellence
- JD: Attached (rather generic so we can talk more about this)
STCW includes the following certificate requirements:
- BST Part 1: Fire Prevention & Fire Fighting (STCW Reg VI/1 para 1 & Sec A-VI/1 para 2.1.2)
- BST Part 2: Personal Survival Techniques (STCW Reg VI/1 para 1 & Sec A-VI/1 para 2.1.1)
- BST Part 3: Personal Safety & Social Responsibilities (STCW Reg VI/1 para 1 & Sec A-VI/1 para 2.1.4)
- BST Part 4: Elementary First Aid (STCW Reg VI/1 para 1 & Sec A-VI/1 para 2.1.3
- Crowd Management Training (STCW A-V/2)
- Certificate of Proficiency in Security Awareness (STCW Reg VI/6, Para 1 & sec A-VI/6 para 4)
- Crisis Management and Human Behaviour (STCW reg V/2, para 6 & Sec A-V/2 para 3)
If this really great opportunity is for you and you match the requested work history and background for the role, please send me your up to date and professional CV. Kindly ensure it has all of your contact details clearly listed with the correct telephone numbers on too!
I am here to help should you have any questions and I look forward to supporting your application. Should you need to contact me at any time, please feel free.
You will need valid STCW certificates to apply for this position. Find an STCW course near you.