Fleet Sales Manager Caribbean (Retail On Board)
The Fleet Sales Manager has direct responsibility for the generation of profitable sales on board ships. He/ she is in charge and accountable for the operation and retail standards so that sales targets are exceeded. Manages promotional activity and monitors and ships Promotional Planners to ensure sales revenue is maximized. Ensures execution of the promotional strategy on each ship according to best practice and trains, coaches and motivates the management and sales team to achieve the desired revenue and sales goals. Identifies high potential associates and together with Human Resources ensures there is a succession plan on all ships.
- Ensures that each ship’s Promo Planner is set to best practice by itinerary.
- Manages, communicates and leverages best practices across the fleet.
- Conducts ship visits and sailings in order to audit operation and to train, coach and develop the on board team and Gift Shop manager.
- Ensure that each Gift Shop Manager is setting challenging goals aligned with the financial targets on each ship and following up with every team member, coaching to improve performance and celebrating success.
- Ensure that shops are run in accordance with regulations.
- Follow sales evolutions and analyze figures to prepare weekly and monthly activity reports.
- Reviews revenue driver performance by ship and manages sales to increase the fleet average for each revenue driver.
- Ensure a correct level of sales reporting is flowing to corporate office from ships.
- Maintains and develops good working relationships with the ships management.
- Ensures partnerships and coordination of activities with Cruise Liner Revenue and Marketing Directors.
- Audits and evolves on board events and Seminars
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Accommodation Jobs (71)
- Beauty Jobs (36)
- Casino Jobs (39)
- Child Care Jobs (21)
- Deck Jobs (84)
- Engine Jobs (149)
- Entertainment Jobs (145)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (427)
- Guest Services Jobs (70)
- IT Jobs (6)
- Land Based Jobs (122)
- Management Jobs (31)
- Medical Jobs (21)
- Office Jobs (50)
- Photography Jobs (22)
- Retail Jobs (38)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (35)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (20)
- Other Jobs (20)