Chef de Partie
URGENT - Chef de Partie position - MUST HOLD STCW CERTIFICATES
We are working with a Boutique 5* Cruise company who require an urgent experienced Chef de Partie. Because of the urgent nature of this role, you MUST hold your STCW Basic Safety Training
To create and serve dishes for 50 passengers and 37 crew on board a luxury five star cruise ship operating around the British mainland and Norway. Using the very best ingredients, creating, producing and plating exquisite dishes which reflect the terroir in which we operate and the standards expected by our exclusive client base.
- Creating breakfast, lunch and dinner to the highest standard for all passengers and crew on board under the direction of the Head Chef.
- Operating across all four sections in the galley whilst also assisting on the pass when required.
- Menu planning and preparation, including the plating of these dishes.
- Keeping the galley pristine in accordance with both the Companies Best Practice and all current Environmental legislation.
- Supervision of the two utility stewards ensuring all back of house areas including the mess rooms are kept the highest of hygiene standards.
- Keeping all temperature and safety data sheets up to date.
- On occasion, coming out and serving in the restaurant in front of the guests.
- Taking part in all ship wide security and safety duties as required by the Master.
If you hold your STCW Certificates and have a British National Insurance Number, please get in touch ASAP.
hidden link - please login
You will need valid STCW certificates to apply for this position. Find an STCW course near you.