International Host/ess with German language (m/f)
Discover a world of opportunities …
… become one of the masters of the sea of MSC Cruises!
Building the future together
- MSC Cruises is the world’s fourth largest cruise line and largest privately-owned cruise company, and market leader in the Mediterranean, South America and South Africa.
- MSC Cruises sails throughout the year in the Mediterranean, and offers a wide range of seasonal itineraries in Northern Europe, the Atlantic Ocean, the Caribbean, Cuba and French Antilles, South America, South Africa, the Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Oman.
- Over 15 million guests have discovered a world of luxurious emotions aboard the ships of MSC Cruises
- With the introduction of MSC Seaside and MSC Meraviglia in 2017 the fleet expansion is well underway and with a further 9 ships on order, including the revolutionary World Class project of four 200.000 GRT LNG-powered ships, MSC Cruises is actively looking to employ over 50.000 new crew over the coming years
- The ships cruise the globe from South America to Australia, giving not only passengers but also the crew a chance to visit the world
- MSC Cruises prides it selves on their diversity: their staff comes from more than 75 different countries and guests from over 187!
Become part of the exciting MSC Cruises family in one of the on-board departments and apply today as:
International Host/ess with German language skills (m/f)
- To socialize with guests and to be a communication specialist;
- To provide personalized customer service, language assistance and tr anslation to the guests, enhancing their understanding and enjoyment of their cruise;
- Ability to communicate fluently in written and oral English plus German Language and one other language on top
- Working knowledge of computers, Internet access, and ability to navigate within a variety of desktop publishing software packages
- Ability to establish trustful relationship
- Ability to speak in public
- Adaptability- flexibility
- Self Confidence
- To be Guest Service and Revenue Oriented
- To be a team player
- To be problem solving oriented
- Hospitality Desk
- Travel Talks
- Orientation Talks
- Daily Programm
- Complaint Management
- Events Hosting
- Present shows and Events
- MSC Club & Cruise Consultant
- Gangways, Lounges
- Shore Excursions
- Ship Visits
If you are keen to start your career with MSC Cruises apply today!
backup jobs agency and MSC Cruises look forward to receive your application!