Internship At Commercial Planning & Business Intelligence (german Speaking)
Internship at Commercial Planning & Business Intelligence (German speaking) Costa Crociere is seeking an intern in the area of Commercial Planning and Business Intelligence to provide quality support to its Austrian & Swiss Sales department. This is an excellent learning opportunity for a recent graduate to gain experience in a complex, multicultural and challenging business environment. The intern will work directly with the Country Head in Costa's Head Quarter in Genova, mainly supporting him with business reporting, commercial actions planning & sales analysis. After the internship there are very good chances to get a full time job in Wien within the Commercial Planning & Business Intelligence department.
Main activities / responsibilities include:
- Supporting the General Manager for Sales Analysis (daily, weekly)
- Monitoring and analyzing of Competitive scenario (quanti/qualitative)
- Interacting with Corporate YIELD Department
- Channels performance analysis
- Daily Interacting with the sales & marketing team in Austria & Switzerland
- Develop ‘ad hoc’ analysis aimed at identifying and detailing sales performance trends
- Bachelor and/or Master's Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Management, Engineering, Statistics or similar
- English: Proficient
- German: Mother Tongue level
- Very good knowledge of Excel
- Strong analytical capabilities combined with Commercial Acumen
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude
Location: Genoaa (Opportunity to be confimed in the role in Wien - Austria)
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Costa Cruises is a leading Italian cruise line providing Italian style holidays for couples and families.
If you recognise yourself in the values that characterize the “Costa style”, if you left school with top grades or graduated with honours, if you think you can work well in a dynamic organization and you fluently speak a foreign language, send us your curriculum.