Internship At Commercial Planning & Business Intelligence (german Speaking)
Internship at Commercial Planning & Business Intelligence (German speaking) Costa Crociere is seeking an intern in the area of Commercial Planning and Business Intelligence to provide quality support to its Austrian & Swiss Sales department. This is an excellent learning opportunity for a recent graduate to gain experience in a complex, multicultural and challenging business environment. The intern will work directly with the Country Head in Costa's Head Quarter in Genova, mainly supporting him with business reporting, commercial actions planning & sales analysis. After the internship there are very good chances to get a full time job in Wien within the Commercial Planning & Business Intelligence department.
Main activities / responsibilities include:
- Supporting the General Manager for Sales Analysis (daily, weekly)
- Monitoring and analyzing of Competitive scenario (quanti/qualitative)
- Interacting with Corporate YIELD Department
- Channels performance analysis
- Daily Interacting with the sales & marketing team in Austria & Switzerland
- Develop ‘ad hoc’ analysis aimed at identifying and detailing sales performance trends
- Bachelor and/or Master's Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Management, Engineering, Statistics or similar
- English: Proficient
- German: Mother Tongue level
- Very good knowledge of Excel
- Strong analytical capabilities combined with Commercial Acumen
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude
Location: Genoaa (Opportunity to be confimed in the role in Wien - Austria)
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Costa is the largest Italian travel group and the European number one cruise operator; proudly the only company in the cruise industry sailing the Italian flag.
From the beginning, we operate with passion to make our guests find the most wonderful places to over 250 destinations worldwide in Mediterranean, Northern Europe, the Baltic Sea, the Caribbean, Central and South America, the United Arab Emirates, the Far East, the Indian Ocean, plus Round-the-World cruises, offering them the opportunity to discover countries and to meet different cultures, with respect for their identities.
We enjoy an international environment rich in cultural diversity that is positive, friendly, and welcoming. We are team-oriented and know that diversity of thought and ideas are key to growing personally and professionally.
We are a respected and valued diverse global community of more than 19,000 people representing 70 different countries and cultures. We are young, explorers and pioneers with a passion for making human connections with each other and across the world.
Your career is an exploration of your potential. Embark on your career journey where you explore your talents and skills, and see each accomplishment as a beginning for your next experience.
Are you ready to join?