International Guest Services Associate
We are looking for bilingual customer service professionals for the role of International Guest Services Associate. Our International Guest Services Associates are responsible for providing all guests with a premium level of service by answering all their questions, concerns and requests as well as handling administrative tasks. They are crucial in our assistance towards international guests.
- Assisting and solving guests with their requests, questions at the desk or on the phone
- Documenting and following up on guest complaints to ensure guest satisfaction
- Translating documents in either Dutch, German or Spanish as well as assisting those international guests in their native language
- Perform administrative and record-keeping tasks
- Handling a cash float and executing monetary transactions
- College degree in hospitality, hotel management or Tourism
- Experience in the Front Office, hospitality or a call center in a 4/5* environment
- Fluency in English, as well as fluency in either Dutch, German or Spanish
- Ability to multi-task and evidence of strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a multi-national team
- Working knowledge of computers, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Power point)
- A true passion for customer service and handling guest complaints
Are you ready to ‘Savor the Journey’?
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship, in a 4/5* Hotel or in an Upscale Restaurant.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Holland America Line
Holland America Line has been operating for more than 140 years and we are a recognized leader in the cruise industry, operating a fleet of premium mid-sized ships. We believe travel has the power to change the world and we take pride in playing our part in opening minds, building connections, and inspiring a shared humanity. Our fleet of 14 ships visits all seven continents and annually offers more than 500 cruises to more than 400 ports of call in close to 100 countries. Holland America Line crew members are the heart of the operation and work enthusiastically to ensure that each guest has a memorable vacation.