Guest Service Agent
The Guest Service Agent welcomes guests with a warm and friendly disposition, answers their questions, handles their complaints immediately and attends to their requests in a professional and timely manner.
- Provides information and general assistance to guests;
- Answers phone calls and requests from guests;
- Performs all necessary administrative tasks;
- Manages a variety of financial transactions and is responsible of cash floats.
- Fluent English, oral and written and at least 3 additional European languages (Italian, Portuguese, German, Spanish and French);
- High School certificate;
- Experience as a receptionist;
- Cruise industry experience is an advantage;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and Publisher;
- Knowledge of Fidelio Cruise System is an advantage;
- Excellent communication and customer care skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- STCW certification is compulsory (Basic fire fighting, personal survival techniques, elementary first aid, personal security and social responsibility);
- A recognised medical certification is required before starting to work on board.
- Possess a valid passport and when possible a seaman book copy.
You will need valid STCW certificates to apply for this position. Find an STCW course near you.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Accommodation Jobs (114)
- Beauty Jobs (63)
- Casino Jobs (40)
- Child Care Jobs (26)
- Deck Jobs (73)
- Engine Jobs (131)
- Entertainment Jobs (181)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (489)
- Guest Services Jobs (67)
- IT Jobs (9)
- Land Based Jobs (80)
- Management Jobs (27)
- Medical Jobs (24)
- Office Jobs (58)
- Photography Jobs (17)
- Retail Jobs (42)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (29)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (18)
- Other Jobs (16)