Guest Service Agent
The Guest Service Agent welcomes guests with a warm and friendly disposition, answers their questions, handles their complaints immediately and attends to their requests in a professional and timely manner.
- Provides information and general assistance to guests;
- Answers phone calls and requests from guests;
- Performs all necessary administrative tasks;
- Manages a variety of financial transactions and is responsible of cash floats.
- Fluent English, oral and written and at least 3 additional European languages (Italian, Portuguese, German, Spanish and French);
- High School certificate;
- Experience as a receptionist;
- Cruise industry experience is an advantage;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and Publisher;
- Knowledge of Fidelio Cruise System is an advantage;
- Excellent communication and customer care skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- STCW certification is compulsory (Basic fire fighting, personal survival techniques, elementary first aid, personal security and social responsibility);
- A recognised medical certification is required before starting to work on board.
- Possess a valid passport and when possible a seaman book copy.
You will need valid STCW certificates to apply for this position. Find an STCW course near you.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Accommodation Jobs (216)
- Beauty Jobs (68)
- Casino Jobs (48)
- Child Care Jobs (28)
- Deck Jobs (97)
- Engine Jobs (150)
- Entertainment Jobs (185)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (785)
- Guest Services Jobs (108)
- IT Jobs (16)
- Land Based Jobs (129)
- Management Jobs (58)
- Medical Jobs (28)
- Office Jobs (83)
- Photography Jobs (30)
- Retail Jobs (61)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (41)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (23)
- Other Jobs (28)