Working in a team, the Miniclub Entertainer organises children’s and teen’s activities in a safe and responsible way, to help in delivering an all-round enjoyable and fun cruise experience to all families, achieving a high score on the customer satisfaction surveys.
- Welcomes and looks after groups of children from various nationalities aged 3 to 12 years;
- Promotes and organises children’s activities (games, sport activities, etc.) whilst building trust with their parents;
- Engages children of all ages, promoting interaction between them;
- Liaises with the entertainment team to organise events/activities for families;
- Handles complaints and queries;
- Looks after toys, tools and other equipment.
- Fluent English, oral and written. Knowledge of any of the following languages is considered a strong advantage: German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Chinese.
- High School certificate and/or any appropriate training and qualification to work directly with children;
- Previous referenced experience working with children (e.g. Miniclub in Hotels, Camps, Cruise lines, etc.);
- Computer literacy;
- Candidates should be aware that the STCW certification (basic firefighting, personal survival techniques, elementary first aid, personal security and social responsibility) and a recognised medical certification are required before starting to work on board.
- Possess a valid passport and when possible a seaman book copy.
You will need valid STCW certificates to apply for this position. Find an STCW course near you.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Accommodation Jobs (91)
- Beauty Jobs (59)
- Casino Jobs (35)
- Child Care Jobs (23)
- Deck Jobs (83)
- Engine Jobs (139)
- Entertainment Jobs (178)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (529)
- Guest Services Jobs (97)
- IT Jobs (8)
- Land Based Jobs (100)
- Management Jobs (32)
- Medical Jobs (18)
- Office Jobs (58)
- Photography Jobs (19)
- Retail Jobs (43)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (35)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (28)
- Other Jobs (27)