The Shop Manager is responsible for managing the on-board shops, developing and implementing advertising, marketing and sales strategies, in line with company policies.
- Identifies and develops potential revenue-generating events and policies to reach and exceed the targets set by the company;
- Ensures correct implementation of company's procedures regarding advertising, promotions, marketing and merchandising;
- Manages, trains and develop the shops' team to maximise results and meet the company's standards of quality and targets;
- Ensures constant stock control through adherence to established protocols and develop additional loss-prevention protocols where needed;
- Develops project plans and organises own and staff's workload on a weekly time scale;
- Interprets sales data to plan and implement actions to enhance any revenue-generating opportunity;
- Monitors passengers' trends and requests to update the company's offer to the guests' demand.
- Fluent English and at least another language, oral and written. Any additional European language is considered an advantage (Italian, Portuguese, German, Spanish and French);
- High School Graduate;
- At least 2 years' experience as Shop Manager, either ashore or on board;
- Excellent customer service and leadership skills to interact appropriately with guests in a considerate, professional and positive manner by showing concern and listening actively;
- Ability to communicate tactfully with guests, department heads and shipboard employees to resolve problems and negotiate resolutions.
Possess a valid passport and when possible a seaman book copy.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Accommodation Jobs (114)
- Beauty Jobs (49)
- Casino Jobs (34)
- Child Care Jobs (26)
- Deck Jobs (70)
- Engine Jobs (145)
- Entertainment Jobs (164)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (628)
- Guest Services Jobs (76)
- IT Jobs (10)
- Land Based Jobs (119)
- Management Jobs (46)
- Medical Jobs (22)
- Office Jobs (65)
- Photography Jobs (20)
- Retail Jobs (42)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (40)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (20)
- Other Jobs (33)