Third Deck Officer
The Third Officer performs his assigned bridge watch-standing and navigational duties.
- Ensures presence on board whenever the Second Officer is absent;
- Is responsible during his watch-keeping for the safety of the ship, the navigation and the environment protection;
- Ensures that navigational procedures are followed;
- Is responsible for the cadet training during his navigational watch;
- Cooperates with the Safety Office for maintaining all SMS documentation up to date and performing all safety training and drills;
- Attends all cocktail parties and social and entertaining functions where his presence is required by the Master.
- Fluent English, oral and written. Any additional language is considered an advantage;
- Certificate of Competency IMO STCW Cap II/1;
- Extensive Successful Experience in a similar position within Cargo or Other Cruise Company;
- Basic Windows based programs knowledge;
- A recognised medical certification is required before starting to work onboard.
- USA VISA if in possess
You will need valid STCW certificates to apply for this position. Find an STCW course near you.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Accommodation Jobs (56)
- Beauty Jobs (49)
- Casino Jobs (10)
- Child Care Jobs (25)
- Deck Jobs (39)
- Engine Jobs (102)
- Entertainment Jobs (140)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (373)
- Guest Services Jobs (65)
- IT Jobs (9)
- Land Based Jobs (165)
- Management Jobs (30)
- Medical Jobs (15)
- Office Jobs (44)
- Photography Jobs (18)
- Retail Jobs (41)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (25)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (11)
- Other Jobs (14)