The Maître Chocolatier leads and trains the Jean Philippe Maury's Chocolate Shop Team in order to ensure that the entire chocolate and ice cream production is performed at best on board of our vessel.
- Is responsible for preparing the recipes in accordance with the JPM specifications;
- Performs overall quality control of all JPM items;
- Is responsible for all ice cream production and ensures high quality products are delivered to the different shops on board;
- Maintains the highest standards of hygiene and sanitation as required by MSC Cruises;
- Plans and organises the crew daily working schedule for the JPM chocolate shops;
- Ensures ship's equipment is maintained in an efficient state and trains the crew team for its correct usage.
- Fluent English. Ability to communicate in any other European language is an advantage.
- Chocolate Diploma / certificate and diploma in food safety / HACCP.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in chocolate production and in managing F&B personnel. At least 1 year as chocolate supervisor.
- Extensive knowledge of chocolate techniques, ice cream and raw materials preparation.
- Computer literate in MS Office applications.
- Communication skills and customer service oriented.
- In-depth knowledge of food handling and sanitation standards.
- Experience in cost control.
- Passport (with a validity of more than 1 year)
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Housekeeping Jobs (55)
- Galley Jobs (125)
- Restaurant Jobs (47)
- Beverages Jobs (36)
- Provisions Jobs (10)
- Deck Jobs (33)
- Engine / Technical Jobs (49)
- Guest Services Jobs (43)
- Retail Jobs (21)
- Spa & Beauty Jobs (28)
- Child Care Jobs (8)
- Entertainment Jobs (70)
- Photography Jobs (5)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (15)
- Medical Jobs (36)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (13)
- Casino Jobs (5)
- IT Jobs (8)
- Management Jobs (21)
- Administration Jobs (34)
- Land Based Jobs (18)
- Other Cruise Jobs (8)
- Private Estate Jobs (0)