Laundry/Night Utility Attendant/Cleaner-Luxury River Cruise
3R Global are currently recruiting for utility cleaning crew for new and ultra luxury river cruise vessels on European waterways. These are some of the most beautiful and modern luxury ships on the rivers today. You must have a great personality as you will be in contact with the guests on a regular basis and also you must have experience working in 4/5* hotel or on a cruise ship in a similar role. These positions are URGENT so please only apply if you are available within the next 2 weeks.
Rotation is 15 weeks on/4 weeks off and you are paid on leave as well as onboard with a net salary.
- To clean all Guest public areas including laundries, recreation areas, restaurants, gym, corridors, staircases, elevators, windows, public restrooms, offices according to schedule following the detail of standards.
- To sweep, mop, dust, clean and scrub all Guest areas on a daily basis: grills, doors (including water tight doors), door frames, stairs, stair lists, stair cases, walls, floors, ceilings, elevators, windows, air vents and A/C covers etc.
- To ensure that all cleaning equipment is properly and securely stored away when not on duty.
- To clean all Guest public areas according to schedule following the details of USPH standards.
- To use the correct cleaning materials and correct methods as indicated in instruction booklets and to keep shampoo equipment in good working order.
- To keep lockers organized, clean and tidy at all times and in accordance to safety rules and regulations.
- To supply the Therapy room with clean towels on a regular basis.
- To report work orders to the Executive Housekeeper when deficiencies are noted or when maintenance is required and to follow up on the work orders in a timely manner.
- To do additional duties in other departments such as storing and luggage handing when necessary and as scheduled by the Executive Housekeeper.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship, in a 4/5* Hotel or in an Upscale Restaurant.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Accommodation Jobs (182)
- Beauty Jobs (69)
- Casino Jobs (47)
- Child Care Jobs (32)
- Deck Jobs (101)
- Engine Jobs (204)
- Entertainment Jobs (185)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (730)
- Guest Services Jobs (105)
- IT Jobs (12)
- Land Based Jobs (101)
- Management Jobs (60)
- Medical Jobs (27)
- Office Jobs (72)
- Photography Jobs (28)
- Retail Jobs (48)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (49)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (22)
- Other Jobs (28)