Waiter - Grill Restaurant
Holland America Line has been operating for more than 140 years and we are a recognized leader in the cruise industry, operating a fleet of premium mid-sized ships. We believe travel has the power to change the world and we take pride in playing our part in opening minds, building connections, and inspiring a shared humanity. Our fleet of 14 ships visits all seven continents and annually offers more than 500 cruises to more than 400 ports of call in close to 100 countries. Holland America Line crew members are the heart of the operation and work enthusiastically to ensure that each guest has a memorable vacation.
We are looking for friendly, outgoing, keen and gracious wait staff for the role of Waiter (f/m) for our Pinnacle Grill restaurant to create an amazing dining experience.
- Greet guests upon arrival, escort them to their table, and serve your guests’ orders
- Follow all food handling and cleaning procedures under USPH standards (Food Safety Standards)
- Responsible for the use and maintenance of company issued equipment and utensils
- Work closely with managers, and co-workers in order to achieve high level guest satisfaction
- Handle clean linen, glasses, china and silverware to table set-up
- Remove and conduct full clean-up of the table
- Minimum 2 years work experience as a waitress in a fine dining and or 5 star restaurant/hotel, especially in steak house/grill concepts with a good wine selection.
- Have a Diploma from hotel school and or certificate
- Ability to multi-task and work within a multi-national environment
- General understanding of USPH guidelines (Food Safety Standards)
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Fluency in reading, writing, and speaking English
Are you ready to “Savor the Journey”?
Holland America Line's mission guides our business to deliver once-in-a-lifetime experiences for our guests, care for our employees, remain stewards of the environment and operate in partnership with the people and organizations in the communities in which we do business.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship, in a 4/5* Hotel or in an Upscale Restaurant.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Accommodation Jobs (70)
- Beauty Jobs (58)
- Casino Jobs (6)
- Child Care Jobs (18)
- Deck Jobs (39)
- Engine Jobs (101)
- Entertainment Jobs (102)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (458)
- Guest Services Jobs (79)
- IT Jobs (4)
- Land Based Jobs (102)
- Management Jobs (30)
- Medical Jobs (12)
- Office Jobs (60)
- Photography Jobs (17)
- Retail Jobs (41)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (31)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (14)
- Other Jobs (10)