Casino Cashier Cruise Ferries
EU Nationality candidates for Slot Machine Cashiers responsible for assisting slot players with play and pay of slot machines. This position requires a walking and social interaction with our guests. The Slot Cashier must have excellent guest services skills, trustworthy and also be comfortable working with money. This position requires accuracy when exchanging large denomination currency for smaller denomination currency. A Slot Cashier must assist in making jackpot payoffs and minor machine repairs. The position also includes observing slot players for any tampering or bad misuse of the machines from the players..
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Circulates around casino floor observing players and functions of machine.
- Must handle tickets and currency
- Make change for large denominations of currency or exchange currency at customer’s request
- Makes slot count closing once a week.
- Assists in making jackpot payoffs and minor machine repairs
- Responsible for accurate payment and documentation of all jackpot payoff
- Responsible for accurately counting money and balancing at the end of shift
- Displays positive customer relations; displays a courteous and helpful demeanor at all times dealing with the public
- Must be able to communicate and interact with others and maintain a pleasant and positive manner at all times
- Promotes and maintains necessary communication between self, coworkers and supervisor to ensure controlled operation of casino floor
- Report directly to Supervisor
- Must keep work area clean
- Must be safety conscious and adhere to all company rules at all times
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- Adheres to all safety guidelines
- Meet company attendance requirements
- Demonstrates good guest service skills
ONLY European Nationalities with valid EU passport, STCW Certificate of Basic Training and Security Awareness
6 month contracts
On the job training is provided.
Prior ship experience is preferred but not a must.
Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Word and Excel is required.
Good Verbal English language is required.
You will need valid STCW certificates to apply for this position. Find an STCW course near you.
- Housekeeping Jobs (16)
- Galley Jobs (38)
- Restaurant Jobs (19)
- Beverages Jobs (11)
- Provisions Jobs (4)
- Deck Jobs (29)
- Engine / Technical Jobs (35)
- Guest Services Jobs (6)
- Retail Jobs (8)
- Spa & Beauty Jobs (11)
- Child Care Jobs (1)
- Entertainment Jobs (3)
- Photography Jobs (2)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (0)
- Medical Jobs (15)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (1)
- Casino Jobs (0)
- IT Jobs (1)
- Management Jobs (0)
- Administration Jobs (6)
- Land Based Jobs (1)
- Other Cruise Jobs (2)
- Private Estate Jobs (1)