Electrical Project and Equipment Manager - Cruise
I am currently working with a leading Cruise company, and have an exciting opportunity for a Electrical Project and Equipment Manager to work in the companies Head Office.
As Electrical Project and Equipment Manager, you will report straight into the Director of the department - and will enjoy a varied role.
Collaborating with multiple departments within the company, you will manage various projects and ensure overall reliability for the electrical systems onboard. Responsibilities will include conducting onboard inspections of electrical systems, critically analysing equipment, establishing cost-effective means to repair and maintain equipment, managing projects to bring in new technology.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong understanding of maritime electronic / electrical Navigation Equipment
- GMDSS Radio operators Maintainer licence
- FCC License with radar endorsement or similar
- Over 5 years relevant experience in the Maritime Industry
- Experience working with NACOS
- Project Management experience
- Significant management/leadership skills
- Strong organization, delegation and interpersonal skills
This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work ashore with a leading company, enjoy an attractive package and travel. Candidates must have the existing right to live and work in the USA.
To find out more please email your CV to hidden link - please login, or call me for a confidential chat +44 (0)23 8020 8771.
- Accommodation Jobs (152)
- Beauty Jobs (54)
- Casino Jobs (42)
- Child Care Jobs (32)
- Deck Jobs (94)
- Engine Jobs (181)
- Entertainment Jobs (157)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (677)
- Guest Services Jobs (88)
- IT Jobs (13)
- Land Based Jobs (102)
- Management Jobs (48)
- Medical Jobs (27)
- Office Jobs (61)
- Photography Jobs (22)
- Retail Jobs (40)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (47)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (21)
- Other Jobs (25)