F&B Director Costa Asia
Aim of The Position:
Manages all F&B outlets to ensure that Company standards related to Hotel/F&B services are planned, achieved and maintained at all times. Works to continuously improve Guests and Crew satisfaction levels while maximising the financial performance in all area of responsibility.
On Board Costa Asia Ships (China, Japan, Philippines)
Manages, organizes, directs and supervises all F&B outlets, both for Guests and Crew, by establishing and communicating goals and objectives as per Company standards and F&B SOP’s Manuals to all colleagues and subordinates, in order to guarantee satisfaction scores.
Needs to successfully manage an operating budget of over 10 million EUR including food cost, beverage cost of sales, revenue targets, inventory budgets, equipment and maintenance incidentals.
Leads the onboard F&B Management Team to plan, execute, supervise and maintain all F&B services, monitoring quality assurance and product consistency of all services lines, while providing direction for all day to day operations in accordance to Company SOP's.
Completes full operational walkthroughs during meal times, repeated cyclically during opening times in all F&B venues, in order to ensure all outlets are well managed and supervised as per Company standards and SOP’s manuals.
Ensures that all F&B equipment is working properly, having all F&B Departments submitting all required work orders in a timely manner, following up the completion of those reported technical issues, in order to ensure the continuity of all guest and Crew services.
- Team organization: planning, scheduling and management
- Cost and revenue management
- Guest handling: issue resolution process and communication
- Bar: product knowledge, outlets organization and beverage trends
- Galley: knowledge of galley stations functioning and structure, operational
- hours and production times
- Restaurant: floor management, rank assignments and duties
- MS Office package (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- HACCP Certification
Educational and Professional Experience:
- Secondary School in Hotel or Tourism (hospitality)
- At least 4 year experience in Hotel, Resorts or Cruise Industry, in dining, bar or culinary services or Associate Degree or Bachelor Degree in Hotel or Tourism management (AS o BS) and at least 2 years experience in Hotel, Resorts or Cruise Industry
- F&B onboard management experience is highly appreciated.
- Englich Fluent
- One Additional Language among Italian, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese (Mandarin)
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Costa is the largest Italian travel group and the European number one cruise operator; proudly the only company in the cruise industry sailing the Italian flag.
From the beginning, we operate with passion to make our guests find the most wonderful places to over 250 destinations worldwide in Mediterranean, Northern Europe, the Baltic Sea, the Caribbean, Central and South America, the United Arab Emirates, the Far East, the Indian Ocean, plus Round-the-World cruises, offering them the opportunity to discover countries and to meet different cultures, with respect for their identities.
We enjoy an international environment rich in cultural diversity that is positive, friendly, and welcoming. We are team-oriented and know that diversity of thought and ideas are key to growing personally and professionally.
We are a respected and valued diverse global community of more than 19,000 people representing 70 different countries and cultures. We are young, explorers and pioneers with a passion for making human connections with each other and across the world.
Your career is an exploration of your potential. Embark on your career journey where you explore your talents and skills, and see each accomplishment as a beginning for your next experience.
Are you ready to join?