German speaking Massage Therapist (f/m)
- Providing professional care to guests within the SPA & Sport area.
- As masseur you are responsible for a professional and successful performance of massages, body treatments such as peelings and body masks.
- Warm and individual welcoming and goodbye of all guests.
- All around support of guests (representatives, contractors, contact person).
- Professional consulting and selling of treatments and sales products.
- Active cross selling regarding more offers from other departments.
- Responsible for cleanliness and sanitariness as well as cabin- and general cleaning in the SPA area.
- At least 2 years' in-depth specialist training as a masseur, and knowledge and experience of peelings, body masks or Thalasso therapy treatments are required.
- Further trainings in specialist areas (Thai Yoga massage, Shiatsu, Lomi Lomi, etc.) are desirable.
- Professional experience of working in the relevant industry.
- Very good knowledge of German and English.
3. Personal requirements
- Minimum 20 years of age
- Good organisational skills
- Professional demeanour and warm, friendly manner
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Happy to work as part of a team
- Flexible and willing to learn
- Strong sales and consulting skills
- An effective communicator, a positive attitude and able to motivate others
- Well-groomed appearance and confident manner
- Service-orientated and warm host
4. Area of responsibility
- Responsible for all work and service procedures in the Beauty & Massage department.
5. Main conditions of employment
- On board health insured by P&I Club
- Retirement and unemployment funds do not apply
- Your monthly net salary on board will be € 1100 plus incentives: 7% of performed treatment revenue and 10% of personal product sale (realistic average 1800-2000 €)
- Food and accommodation are provided free of charge
- Travel to and from the ship are covered/paid for by employer provided that the contract was completed
- Safety certificates will be done and issued on board and costs are covered
Good knowledge of the following languages is required: English, German
- Accommodation Jobs (71)
- Beauty Jobs (36)
- Casino Jobs (39)
- Child Care Jobs (21)
- Deck Jobs (84)
- Engine Jobs (152)
- Entertainment Jobs (145)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (424)
- Guest Services Jobs (69)
- IT Jobs (6)
- Land Based Jobs (117)
- Management Jobs (31)
- Medical Jobs (21)
- Office Jobs (52)
- Photography Jobs (22)
- Retail Jobs (38)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (35)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (20)
- Other Jobs (20)