CRM – Campaign Manager
Here at Costa we want you the way you are. We live in a modern and enriching environment, where all of us can feel fulfilled and free to innovate, maybe making mistakes, trying again and succeeding. Our business is powerfull and keeps growing stronger thanks to our people: that’s why we support their growth and their journey of continuous self-improvement. Today we are looking for a CRM – Campaign Manager who will join our CRM & Loyalty team inside of our Global & Strategic Marketing Department. This crucial area of our business allows us to contaminate all the internal stakeholders on customer-centrism mindset and provides the key informations to activate local marketing campaigns and design and execute global digital marketing campaigns. Reporting to the CRM Head Of and managing a team of two colleagues you will be responsible for developing our business on the online channels and through the fine-tuning of digital marketing campaigns, in order to increase our commercial site performances.
She/He will be responsible for the following main activities:
- Management of Direct Marketing (above all e-mail, sms e push), from planning to delivery
- Guarantee of advertising execution, creativity and effectiveness
- Coordination of the campaigns requested by the branches
- Interaction with the Loyalty team in order to acquire data e information aimed to activate our CostaClub guests on the e-mail channel
- Management of relations with the technology vendors
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Communication or similar
- Previous Experience in the Marketing field, particularly in managing commercial relations. (3 year at least)
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- Strong attitude in interacting with internal and external stakeholders
- Proactive and committed in being the first ambassador of the customer-centric culture we’re building up.
- Fluent both in English and in Italian
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Costa is the largest Italian travel group and the European number one cruise operator; proudly the only company in the cruise industry sailing the Italian flag.
From the beginning, we operate with passion to make our guests find the most wonderful places to over 250 destinations worldwide in Mediterranean, Northern Europe, the Baltic Sea, the Caribbean, Central and South America, the United Arab Emirates, the Far East, the Indian Ocean, plus Round-the-World cruises, offering them the opportunity to discover countries and to meet different cultures, with respect for their identities.
We enjoy an international environment rich in cultural diversity that is positive, friendly, and welcoming. We are team-oriented and know that diversity of thought and ideas are key to growing personally and professionally.
We are a respected and valued diverse global community of more than 19,000 people representing 70 different countries and cultures. We are young, explorers and pioneers with a passion for making human connections with each other and across the world.
Your career is an exploration of your potential. Embark on your career journey where you explore your talents and skills, and see each accomplishment as a beginning for your next experience.
Are you ready to join?