Sound Technician (Costa Asia)
At Costa Cruises, we believe that motivation and challenges create passionate people, and passion makes the difference.
We are currently looking for Sound Technician to join our ships
He/She is the person in charge of making the shows sound spectacular creating a pleasant listening experience for the audience
- Working manly on the sound console in the Theatre during the shows and other activities which take place there.
- Responsible for the operation of sound equipment in the lounges, even though it is used by the Lounge Technicians.
- Assisting Artists, Musicians, Cruise Staff, Hosts/Hostesses and Lecturers, in other words all personnel who use microphones or sound systems, preparing the technical equipment and checking the quality of the sound in such a way that it is suitable for the activity in question.
- Reporting to the Head Technician any and all problems concerning equipment, following Company procedures.
- keeping the place of work tidy and the equipment lockers assigned. Always showing maximum respect for the equipment, not leaving lying around objects which could be lost, stolen or damaged.
- High school degree. Specialization in sound engineering is welcome.
- Experience in big productions, theatres or services.
- Excellent knowledge of sound systems, consoles, audio editing, live mixing.
- Good English knowledge.
On Board Costa Asia Ships (China, Japan, Philippines)
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Costa is the largest Italian travel group and the European number one cruise operator; proudly the only company in the cruise industry sailing the Italian flag.
From the beginning, we operate with passion to make our guests find the most wonderful places to over 250 destinations worldwide in Mediterranean, Northern Europe, the Baltic Sea, the Caribbean, Central and South America, the United Arab Emirates, the Far East, the Indian Ocean, plus Round-the-World cruises, offering them the opportunity to discover countries and to meet different cultures, with respect for their identities.
We enjoy an international environment rich in cultural diversity that is positive, friendly, and welcoming. We are team-oriented and know that diversity of thought and ideas are key to growing personally and professionally.
We are a respected and valued diverse global community of more than 19,000 people representing 70 different countries and cultures. We are young, explorers and pioneers with a passion for making human connections with each other and across the world.
Your career is an exploration of your potential. Embark on your career journey where you explore your talents and skills, and see each accomplishment as a beginning for your next experience.
Are you ready to join?