Swedish-Netherland Adult Animator (shipboard)
Aim of the Position
As Adult/Children/Teen Animator, you will be the heart of youth animation. Your natural attitude to relationships will entertain our young Guests through energy and sympathy
- Entertaining a group of children of different nationalities with games, dancing and Art & Craft
- Planning and promoting the activities well in advance, organizing all the material and equipment to deliver a precise and structured program
- Managing of dedicated children areas to guarantee safe and secure entertainment
- High School Diploma and/or a degree on Tourism or any related field
- Experience of working with children
- Good personal grooming
- Good communication skills.
- Computer skills, sport and artistic skills are highly appreciated.
- Good Knowledge of English
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Costa is the largest Italian travel group and the European number one cruise operator; proudly the only company in the cruise industry sailing the Italian flag.
From the beginning, we operate with passion to make our guests find the most wonderful places to over 250 destinations worldwide in Mediterranean, Northern Europe, the Baltic Sea, the Caribbean, Central and South America, the United Arab Emirates, the Far East, the Indian Ocean, plus Round-the-World cruises, offering them the opportunity to discover countries and to meet different cultures, with respect for their identities.
We enjoy an international environment rich in cultural diversity that is positive, friendly, and welcoming. We are team-oriented and know that diversity of thought and ideas are key to growing personally and professionally.
We are a respected and valued diverse global community of more than 19,000 people representing 70 different countries and cultures. We are young, explorers and pioneers with a passion for making human connections with each other and across the world.
Your career is an exploration of your potential. Embark on your career journey where you explore your talents and skills, and see each accomplishment as a beginning for your next experience.
Are you ready to join?