Senior Spa Manager (Hairstylist trained)
A leading cruise line which caters mainly to the British market is currently seeking an experienced Spa Manager to join their fleet. The ships operate worldwide and are medium size so you can really get to know guests individually and make a difference to their cruise experience in the most positive way. Ideally you will fit the below profile:
- Qualified and technically excellent Hair Stylist as you will still need to be hands on with performing treatments
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Hair Stylist
- Previous experience in managing Spa department
- Qualifications or experience in Retail Management, stock management
- Line Management Experience
This is a very important management role, it comes with excellent onboard benefits including a single cabin. Rotation is 5 months on/1 month off and paid all year round over 12 months.
You must have valid STCW certification, valid ENG1 medical and ideally also a valid US C1/D visa.
You will need valid STCW certificates to apply for this position. Find an STCW course near you.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Accommodation Jobs (85)
- Beauty Jobs (63)
- Casino Jobs (38)
- Child Care Jobs (34)
- Deck Jobs (47)
- Engine Jobs (96)
- Entertainment Jobs (133)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (571)
- Guest Services Jobs (95)
- IT Jobs (8)
- Land Based Jobs (89)
- Management Jobs (37)
- Medical Jobs (15)
- Office Jobs (61)
- Photography Jobs (23)
- Retail Jobs (45)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (43)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (17)
- Other Jobs (12)