Executive Sous Chef for deluxe cruise line (f/m)
Qualification / Job experience
- Several years of comparable job experience in management positions onboard a cruise vessel or 5 star hotels
- Good knowledge of inventory management
- Good knowledge regarding food, ingredients, recipes (modern, international cuisine) as well as food-cost calculations and production control of passenger menus.
- Public health knowledge and experience (USPH / HACCP)
- Good in spoken and written English
- Good educational background
- Salary: minimum $5000 ($60K per annum)
- Accommodation (single cabin) and meals are free of charge
- Contract 4 months On / 2 months Off (12-Month Contract)
- Joining tickets are provided by the employer
- Medical insuarance
- Joining medical examination reimbursed
- STCW certificates are required (costs are covered)
You will need valid STCW certificates to apply for this position. Find an STCW course near you.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship, in a 4/5* Hotel or in an Upscale Restaurant.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.