Executive Sous Chef on top-luxury cruise ship (f/m)
Qualification / Job experience
- Several years of comparable job experience in management positions onboard a cruise vessel
- Good knowledge of inventory management
- Good knowledge regarding food, ingredients, recipes (modern, international cuisine) as well as food-cost calculations and production control of passenger menus.
- Public health knowledge and experience (USPH / HACCP)
- Good in spoken and written English
- Good educational background
- Salary: minimum $5000
- Accommodation (single cabin) and meals are free of charge
- Contract 4 months On / 2 months Off (12-Month Contract)
- Travel tickets are provided by the employer
- Medical encuranse
- PEME rmbrs.
- STCW certificates are required
You will need valid STCW certificates to apply for this position. Find an STCW course near you.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Accommodation Jobs (110)
- Beauty Jobs (57)
- Casino Jobs (37)
- Child Care Jobs (22)
- Deck Jobs (81)
- Engine Jobs (162)
- Entertainment Jobs (164)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (489)
- Guest Services Jobs (82)
- IT Jobs (7)
- Land Based Jobs (72)
- Management Jobs (30)
- Medical Jobs (26)
- Office Jobs (59)
- Photography Jobs (16)
- Retail Jobs (40)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (35)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (27)
- Other Jobs (38)