Cruise Staff/Entertainment Hosts
The Primary role of the Cruise staff is to assist the Cruise Director with multiple activities throughout the cruise.
- They are the first people onboard to meet and greet with the passengers and the last ones to bid them farewell.
- This position will concentrate on socializing with guests and making them feel part of the Entertainment program on board.
- Hosting skills are essential and the ability to speak a second language preferred.
- Ideal candidates will be outgoing, charismatic and enjoy social activities.
- Previous experience in the Entertainment Industry is preferred although full training will be provided onboard.
- Candidates must have professional experience working as a MC in a camp or recreational environment.
- All staff MUST comply with all company policies and procedures, along with all maritime rules and regulations.
- Participate in required Emergency duties as specified in the ship Assembly Plan.
- Assist in the facilitation of crew events, as needed.
- Follows scripts, as necessary.
- Execute additional job responsibilities.
- Dress smartly at all times
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship, in a 4/5* Hotel or in an Upscale Restaurant.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Accommodation Jobs (126)
- Beauty Jobs (60)
- Casino Jobs (48)
- Child Care Jobs (28)
- Deck Jobs (100)
- Engine Jobs (147)
- Entertainment Jobs (174)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (506)
- Guest Services Jobs (79)
- IT Jobs (10)
- Land Based Jobs (78)
- Management Jobs (34)
- Medical Jobs (30)
- Office Jobs (63)
- Photography Jobs (20)
- Retail Jobs (39)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (29)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (29)
- Other Jobs (24)