Front Desk Agent - River Cruise
I am currently working with a highly established European River Cruise Company, and have an exciting opportunity for a Front Desk Agent to join their fleet for the full 2019 season, starting in February 2019.
The ideal candidate for this role must have existing experience working in a similar role on board ships OR in Hotels on land. The position offers an industry leading salary paid monthly, guaranteed tips, and a competitive rotation pattern.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Similar work experience either in Hotels OR on ships.
- A passion for Guest Service and European travel
- Fluent English language skills
- The existing right to live and work within Europe
- Available from February to December 2019
Rotation: 8-12 weeks on, 2-3 weeks off
This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work with a company with an excellent reputation, career progression opportunities and enjoy an attractive package.
- Accommodation Jobs (121)
- Beauty Jobs (56)
- Casino Jobs (52)
- Child Care Jobs (25)
- Deck Jobs (102)
- Engine Jobs (152)
- Entertainment Jobs (181)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (494)
- Guest Services Jobs (78)
- IT Jobs (10)
- Land Based Jobs (83)
- Management Jobs (51)
- Medical Jobs (31)
- Office Jobs (60)
- Photography Jobs (25)
- Retail Jobs (41)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (29)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (29)
- Other Jobs (21)