Asst F&B Director for a 6* Cruise Line
We are Currently looking for a Asst F&B Director for a 6* Cruise Line.
As Asst F&B Director you will have ultimate responsibility for all Food and Beverage service and delivery, overseeing financial performance, managing a multi national team of employees and managers including training, coaching, and disciplinary actions, and be responsible for inventory & purchasing control and ensure full adherence to USPH standards.
This is a position with the potential of fast growth, to F&B Director within a very short time, as the company is crowing very fast and has a new vessel in a couple of months, could be a great position for someone who willing to step down for learning the new company.
- Demonstrate motivational and operational management style
- Degree in Hospitality / Hotel Management or finance essential
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and enforce policies and procedures.
- Experience of managing a departmental operational budget
- Computer literacy and 2nd European Language
- Previous in depth operational USPH/HACCP experience is essential
Salary: To be discussed at time of interview
Contract: 4 months on / 2 months off
If you are available and looking for a exciting opportunity with one of the best cruise lines in the world, please apply below.
- Accommodation Jobs (69)
- Beauty Jobs (58)
- Casino Jobs (6)
- Child Care Jobs (17)
- Deck Jobs (37)
- Engine Jobs (98)
- Entertainment Jobs (110)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (447)
- Guest Services Jobs (78)
- IT Jobs (5)
- Land Based Jobs (109)
- Management Jobs (32)
- Medical Jobs (10)
- Office Jobs (58)
- Photography Jobs (18)
- Retail Jobs (50)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (28)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (14)
- Other Jobs (11)