Financial Reporting Specialist
Here at Costa we want you the way you are. We live in a modern and enriching environment, where all of us can feel fulfilled and free to innovate, maybe making mistakes, trying again and succeeding. Our business is powerful and keeps growing stronger thanks to our people: that’s why we support their growth and their journey of continuous self-improvement. Today we are looking for a Financial Reporting Specialist, who will join the General Ledger department supporting the team in:
- Coordinating information flows from regional offices and other departments, collecting all the necessary data to develop financial analysis
- Managing and overviewing the consolidation of the Group's subsidiaries, in cooperation with the local foreign offices with a special focus on South America and Asia
- Reviewing in detail significant transactions and balances of foreign companies in accordance with USGAAP and IFRS
- Reconciling intercompany balances and monthly results of foreign subsidiaries
- Supporting the change in financial processes and procedures in accordance with business developments
- Strong academic background
- 1-2 year finance or audit experience
- Optimistic and enthusiastic approach with high resilience to challenges and pressure
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- High proficiency in Excel is required
- High proficiency in English is essential
- Knowledge of Chinese or other foreign languages (Spanish, German) will be considered as a plus
Maternity leave contract
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Costa is the largest Italian travel group and the European number one cruise operator; proudly the only company in the cruise industry sailing the Italian flag.
From the beginning, we operate with passion to make our guests find the most wonderful places to over 250 destinations worldwide in Mediterranean, Northern Europe, the Baltic Sea, the Caribbean, Central and South America, the United Arab Emirates, the Far East, the Indian Ocean, plus Round-the-World cruises, offering them the opportunity to discover countries and to meet different cultures, with respect for their identities.
We enjoy an international environment rich in cultural diversity that is positive, friendly, and welcoming. We are team-oriented and know that diversity of thought and ideas are key to growing personally and professionally.
We are a respected and valued diverse global community of more than 19,000 people representing 70 different countries and cultures. We are young, explorers and pioneers with a passion for making human connections with each other and across the world.
Your career is an exploration of your potential. Embark on your career journey where you explore your talents and skills, and see each accomplishment as a beginning for your next experience.
Are you ready to join?