A Fabulous Human Resources Manager Shipboard With a 5* Cruise Liner
Hi! I hope you are well and having a great week...
It's always nice to say 'hello' to you and I hope you don't mind me doing so today and sharing a new and exciting opportunity with you. We are very fortunate to be able to work alongside a fabulous 5 Star Cruise Line Company whom have asked us if we know any exceptional HR Managers... surely that's YOU!
Thanks for looking, here are the details:
- Role: Human Resources Manager
- Company: A fabulous 5* Cruise Line Company
- Website: On application
- Contract: 4+ month contracts 'on' and 6-8 weeks vacation (unpaid)
- Start date: Soon!
- Berthing: Single accommodation
- Uniforms: This role is non-uniformed
- Stripes: 3 stripe equivalent officer (1st contract is on Terms & Conditions of employment, not an officer's agreement)
- Salary: Starting at circa $5500USD tax free worked (not paid in vacation and no bonus sorry)
- Reporting to: The Captain and working very closely with the Hotel Manager onboard
- Reports to you: The Onboard Trainer reports to the HR Manager when on the vessel
- Required: You to source and fund a US C1D visa (circa $162US), a medical and a Seaman's Book (circa £60UK)
- Job Description: On application
- Application Forms: Please fill in both application forms and send back to me for me to present to Princess Cruises as they are requested this with every application. Thanks.
YOU The Candidate:
The fabulous cruise line company is looking for business professionals with a great deal of personal and professional maturity and Human Resources experience. You will have a minimum of 2 years in a dedicated Human Resources role, ideally with large hotel chains or resorts dealing with international clientele and employee base where you have had 'employees' living on site. If you have a professional HR certificate, this would be great too. This is a role where you will have the opportunity to make a really great difference in people's lives through the personal and professional development of the crew. Crew welfare is a large part of this role.
If this really great opportunity is for you and you match the requested work history and background for the role, please send me your up to date and professional CV. Kindly ensure it has all of your contact details clearly listed with the correct telephone numbers on too!
I am here to help should you have any questions and I look forward to supporting your application. Should you need to contact me at any time, please feel free.