For our growing fleet, we currently look for a hotel engineer.
His duties will included but not limited to:
- Crew training, career development and emergency drills
- Crew welfare, motivation and morale
- Compliance with and enforcement of:
- Safety Management System (SMS)
- Environmental Management System (EMS)
- Customer’s economical running requirements
- All other international standards and regulations
- Issue and enforcement of appropriate permits to work
- Speaking up if / when unsafe practices or conditions are identified
- Implement the Planned Maintenance System and its documentation related to Hotel equipment
- Garbage incinerator.
- Tender and Gangway platforms.
- Sewage system with the pumps.
- Ship cabins equipments.
- Refrigerating equipments.
- A/C system with all systems (cool and hot).
- Chlorine system of fresh water system.
- Sanitary system with pumps.
- Galley and pantry equipments.
- Laundry equipments.
- Fitness equipments.
- Cruise Experience
- 2nd engineer licence
- Accommodation Jobs (84)
- Beauty Jobs (43)
- Casino Jobs (23)
- Child Care Jobs (26)
- Deck Jobs (70)
- Engine Jobs (114)
- Entertainment Jobs (146)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (354)
- Guest Services Jobs (52)
- IT Jobs (6)
- Land Based Jobs (30)
- Management Jobs (18)
- Medical Jobs (20)
- Office Jobs (45)
- Photography Jobs (29)
- Retail Jobs (31)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (15)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (19)
- Other Jobs (20)