For our growing fleet, we currently look for a hotel engineer.
His duties will included but not limited to:
- Crew training, career development and emergency drills
- Crew welfare, motivation and morale
- Compliance with and enforcement of:
- Safety Management System (SMS)
- Environmental Management System (EMS)
- Customer’s economical running requirements
- All other international standards and regulations
- Issue and enforcement of appropriate permits to work
- Speaking up if / when unsafe practices or conditions are identified
- Implement the Planned Maintenance System and its documentation related to Hotel equipment
- Garbage incinerator.
- Tender and Gangway platforms.
- Sewage system with the pumps.
- Ship cabins equipments.
- Refrigerating equipments.
- A/C system with all systems (cool and hot).
- Chlorine system of fresh water system.
- Sanitary system with pumps.
- Galley and pantry equipments.
- Laundry equipments.
- Fitness equipments.
- Cruise Experience
- 2nd engineer licence
- Housekeeping Jobs (27)
- Galley Jobs (86)
- Restaurant Jobs (37)
- Beverages Jobs (19)
- Provisions Jobs (4)
- Deck Jobs (12)
- Engine / Technical Jobs (11)
- Guest Services Jobs (15)
- Retail Jobs (17)
- Spa & Beauty Jobs (37)
- Child Care Jobs (1)
- Entertainment Jobs (24)
- Photography Jobs (4)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (15)
- Medical Jobs (9)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (2)
- Casino Jobs (5)
- IT Jobs (0)
- Management Jobs (2)
- Administration Jobs (10)
- Land Based Jobs (6)
- Other Cruise Jobs (7)