Public Relations Manager
Public Relations Manager supervise and direct the workflow of marketing, advertising or public relations specialists by assigning job tasks, facilitating interdepartmental communications and managing external communications. Their expertise allows them to allocate company resources to maximize collaboration, efficiency and creativity in the building and maintenance of consistent branding or corporate identity across marketing and public relations channels. They're also responsible for staying up to date on industry trends.
- Front office
- Food and beverage team
- Graphic designer
- Revenue Director and Manager
- Sales team
- Accor Thailand Marketing and PR
- AccorHotels APAC Regional Office
- Press relation managers from relevant company
- OLTA market managers
- Developing an integrated communications strategy for the company incorporating PR, Marketing and Online.
- Implementing communications plans to increase brand awareness and recognition for the organisation.
- Developing relationships with key media to secure and grow media coverage both online and offline.
- Writing brand press releases for local and national media.
- Adapting brand press releases for international syndication ensuring stories translate to differing international markets.
- Monitoring press stories relating to the company and its brand and maximising opportunities for positive PR and playing down any negative PR.
- Collating and analysing current communications and messages and ensuring consistency.
- Developing and leading the company’s internal communication strategy across the Region.
- Communicating brand to internal customers and stakeholders.
- Overseeing the annual communications budget and ensuring its use is fully maximised.
Main Complexity/Critical issues in the Job
- Creativity: keep the Public Relations Task of both hotel interesting
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to embrace and respond to change effectively
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree qualified of above, a relevant masters degree would also be an advantage.
- Thai 7 years experience, hotel and hospitality experience
- Very good level of English and Thai (spoken and written)
- Previous experience as a Public Relations Manager for a similar organization would be a strong advantage.
- Highly articulate individual with excellent written communications and presentation skills are essential.
- A proven ability to lead communications strategies in other organizations.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, power point, excel, google analytics, WordPress.
- Knowledge of Photoshop
- Solid knowledge of public relation tools and best practices
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with all levels of employees
- Flexible and able to embrace and respond to change effectively
- Great project management, organizational, and analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively and contribute in a team
- Multicultural awareness and able to work with people from diverse cultures
- Ability to work independently and has good initiative under dynamic environment
- Self-motivated and energetic
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working in a 4/5* Hotel or Upscale Restaurant.
- Accommodation Jobs (103)
- Beauty Jobs (61)
- Casino Jobs (38)
- Child Care Jobs (22)
- Deck Jobs (79)
- Engine Jobs (157)
- Entertainment Jobs (164)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (467)
- Guest Services Jobs (79)
- IT Jobs (7)
- Land Based Jobs (69)
- Management Jobs (28)
- Medical Jobs (26)
- Office Jobs (58)
- Photography Jobs (16)
- Retail Jobs (45)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (37)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (28)
- Other Jobs (36)