Senior Business Analyst
Here at Costa we want you the way you are. We live in a modern and enriching environment, where all of us can feel fulfilled and free to innovate, maybe making mistakes, trying again and succeeding. Our business is powerful and keeps growing stronger thanks to our people: that’s why we support their growth and their journey of continuous self-improvement.
Today we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst who’ll play a significant role in defining Costa's On Board Pricing and Promotion Strategy by being actively involved in the following activities:
- identifying special products / promotions for customer segments based on customer historical behavior;
- creatively propose new analysis method and initiatives based on available customer and product data;
- studying business environment and competition;
- defining Strategic Pricing and Bundling quotations;
- At least 2 years of working experience in a similar role
- Master's Degree with full marks in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Statistics or similar
- Good knowledge of English
- Very good knowledge of Excel
- Strong analytical capabilities combined with Commercial Acumen
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude
- With a good knowledge or keen on learning SQL and Python programming language
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Costa is the largest Italian travel group and the European number one cruise operator; proudly the only company in the cruise industry sailing the Italian flag.
From the beginning, we operate with passion to make our guests find the most wonderful places to over 250 destinations worldwide in Mediterranean, Northern Europe, the Baltic Sea, the Caribbean, Central and South America, the United Arab Emirates, the Far East, the Indian Ocean, plus Round-the-World cruises, offering them the opportunity to discover countries and to meet different cultures, with respect for their identities.
We enjoy an international environment rich in cultural diversity that is positive, friendly, and welcoming. We are team-oriented and know that diversity of thought and ideas are key to growing personally and professionally.
We are a respected and valued diverse global community of more than 19,000 people representing 70 different countries and cultures. We are young, explorers and pioneers with a passion for making human connections with each other and across the world.
Your career is an exploration of your potential. Embark on your career journey where you explore your talents and skills, and see each accomplishment as a beginning for your next experience.
Are you ready to join?