Bartender for deluxe cruise line (f/m)
Responsibilities, knowledge, skills and ability
• Ensure that assigned bar is properly stocked, set up, and open as scheduled.
• Monitor guest flow in assigned bar to ensure prompt service for all guests.
• Prepare beverages according to guest preferences and in line with company policy and procedures.
• Ensure that bar team is well trained to ensure good stock control and accurate charging to accounts.
• Communicate effectively to ensure that the bar team reflects the high standards of professionalism within the company.
• Monitor inventories and equipment for shortages and damages.
• Possess full knowledge of standard cocktail recipes, garnishes and presentations.
• Ensure that charges are done correctly and according to procedure for waiters.
• Monitor bar costs.
• Ensure the logging of all fridge, freezer and dishwasher temperatures in beverage venues.
Basic guaranteed salary per month: $2100-2600
Accommodation and meals
Contract: 6 months On / 2 months Off
Travel tickets are provided by the employer
STCW certificates are required
You will need valid STCW certificates to apply for this position. Find an STCW course near you.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship, in a 4/5* Hotel or in an Upscale Restaurant.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Accommodation Jobs (108)
- Beauty Jobs (56)
- Casino Jobs (40)
- Child Care Jobs (25)
- Deck Jobs (112)
- Engine Jobs (158)
- Entertainment Jobs (161)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (526)
- Guest Services Jobs (73)
- IT Jobs (7)
- Land Based Jobs (80)
- Management Jobs (26)
- Medical Jobs (27)
- Office Jobs (54)
- Photography Jobs (17)
- Retail Jobs (43)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (33)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (29)
- Other Jobs (31)