Bar waitress for deluxe cruise line (f)
Responsibilities, knowledge, skills and ability
• Monitor guest flow in assigned bar to ensure prompt service for all guests.
• Possess full knowledge of standard cocktail recipes, garnishes and presentations.
• Ensure compliance with the company alcohol policy.
• Ensure the logging of all fridge, freezer and dishwasher temperatures in beverage venues.
• Report maintenance issue promptly to the Head Bartender.
• Liaise with the Head Bartender and the Bartender to establish and maintain predetermined profit objectives without jeopardizing the standards of quality of beverages, service, and cleanliness.
• Be aware of targets, costs and monitoring procedures.
• Be motivated to up sell and generate revenue.
Basic guaranteed salary per month: $1200-1400
Accommodation and meals
Contract: 6 months On / 2 months Off
Travel tickets are provided by the employer
STCW certificates are required
Note: Females only.
You will need valid STCW certificates to apply for this position. Find an STCW course near you.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship, in a 4/5* Hotel or in an Upscale Restaurant.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Accommodation Jobs (106)
- Beauty Jobs (52)
- Casino Jobs (34)
- Child Care Jobs (28)
- Deck Jobs (100)
- Engine Jobs (157)
- Entertainment Jobs (175)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (505)
- Guest Services Jobs (76)
- IT Jobs (12)
- Land Based Jobs (98)
- Management Jobs (35)
- Medical Jobs (19)
- Office Jobs (74)
- Photography Jobs (23)
- Retail Jobs (40)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (36)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (30)
- Other Jobs (19)