Restaurant waitress for deluxe cruise line (f)
Responsibilities, knowledge, skills and ability
• Provide personalized service, using guest names.
• Maintain clean and orderly tables.
• Set up, organize and clean assigned station according to USPH standards
• Prepare mise-en-place to ensure that assigned station is ready when guests arrive.
• Greet guest at table as they arrive, pulling out the chair for ladies.
• Offer the menu.
• Provide guests with personal self introduction.
• Ensure that water, bread, butter, and beverages are offered according to service procedure.
• Possess full knowledge of the menu, and provide menu explanation and recommendations.
• Possess full knowledgeable of service procedures and standards.
• Take and process guest food orders.
• Serve food promptly, ensuring temperatures and presentations according to service procedures.
• Assist with embarkation, debarkation and luggage handling duties when required.
• Perform Room Service duties when requested by supervisors.
Basic guaranteed salary per month: 2500 USD
Accommodation and meals
Contract: 6 months On / 2 months Off
Travel tickets are provided by the employer
STCW certificates are required
Note: Females only.
You will need valid STCW certificates to apply for this position. Find an STCW course near you.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship, in a 4/5* Hotel or in an Upscale Restaurant.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Accommodation Jobs (119)
- Beauty Jobs (57)
- Casino Jobs (52)
- Child Care Jobs (25)
- Deck Jobs (102)
- Engine Jobs (150)
- Entertainment Jobs (179)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (493)
- Guest Services Jobs (78)
- IT Jobs (10)
- Land Based Jobs (83)
- Management Jobs (51)
- Medical Jobs (31)
- Office Jobs (60)
- Photography Jobs (24)
- Retail Jobs (41)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (29)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (29)
- Other Jobs (21)