Assistant waitress for deluxe cruise line (f)
Responsibilities, knowledge, skills and ability
• Offer and refill water, bread, butter, and beverages.
• Transport food from the galley to the respective section and return dirty trays according to USPH and breakage prevention standards.
• Maintain clean and orderly tables.
• Set up, organize and clean assigned station according to USPH standards
• Offer condiments and fresh pepper.
• Possess full knowledge of the menu.
• Possess ability to describe and serve food selection from the buffet.
• Assist with embarkation, debarkation and luggage handling duties when required.
• Perform Room Service duties when requested by supervisors.
• Perform general cleaning and maintenance according to U.S.P.H. standards.
• Assist management with coaching and introduction of new personnel.
• Participate in a training program to develop skills and to prepare for future promotion
Basic guaranteed salary per month: $1400-1600
Accommodation and meals
Contract: 6 months On / 2 months Off
Travel tickets are provided by the employer
STCW certificates are required
Note: Females only.
You will need valid STCW certificates to apply for this position. Find an STCW course near you.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship, in a 4/5* Hotel or in an Upscale Restaurant.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Accommodation Jobs (119)
- Beauty Jobs (57)
- Casino Jobs (52)
- Child Care Jobs (25)
- Deck Jobs (102)
- Engine Jobs (150)
- Entertainment Jobs (179)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (493)
- Guest Services Jobs (78)
- IT Jobs (10)
- Land Based Jobs (83)
- Management Jobs (51)
- Medical Jobs (31)
- Office Jobs (60)
- Photography Jobs (24)
- Retail Jobs (41)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (29)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (29)
- Other Jobs (21)